- Copies of her hard to find movies.
- Informal photos of Dot at home in California or anywhere and from any time in her life.
- Magazine or newspaper articles she wrote/edited during and after her film career.
- Information about her studio contracts and salaries.
- Magazine articles about Dorothy and interviews with her from the 1920's to the 1950's.
- I would love to find copies of an early 1940's (ca 1942) weekly newsletter Dorothy co-wrote with
Paul Cruger called: Hollywood News-Of-The-Week Club's CONFIDENTIAL LETTER.
- Information of her life in the 1940's.
- Who Dorothy dated in the late 30's and early to mid 1940's.
- Plays that Dorothy acted in off screen.
- Information about Sgt William Philbin of the Marines who was engaged to Dorothy in 1943.
|Some Dorothy information and items I would like to
EARLY LIFE IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
- Information/pictures of Dorothy's early life in Alabama, her childhood, where she went to school,
her home, her family etc.
- What did she study at the University of Alabama and for how long?
- Did Dorothy have any children?
- Information about Allen D. Stafford, her first husband in Alabama, a photo of him?
- Actual crafts/artwork/paintings that she made.
- School yearbooks with Dot.
NEW YORK CITY AND SCANDALS OF 1924
- Magazine or newspaper articles she wrote/edited or appeared in while in New York City.
- Photos of Dorothy by Alfred Cheney Johnston, in The Scandals or any other time/place in NYC.
|There's so much information that I would love to find on Dorothy. If you
know any of the following or have anything else to share please contact me:
- Information about Herman Shapiro, her 3rd husband.
- Herman & Dorothy's life in Miami Beach FL.
- Information of her life in the 1950's.